Bush Spices Seafood Rub with Lemon Myrtle Seasoning 60g
Seafood Rub with Lemon Myrtle 60g
A Sharp citrus fusion of lemon myrtle and native finger lime with oriental kaffir lime and lemongrass, adds "reel" tang and refreshing addition to your fishy affair, fit for any fresh catch, like king prawns, crayfish or barramundi.
Winner of Bronze Medal 2011 Royal Sydney Show Regional Food Category.
Reminiscent of reeling in a beauty down at the local jetty, BLUE is best enjoyed with a late harvest Australian Riesling whilst observing the sunset from the water's edge.
- brush: fresh catch or any seafood with olive oil, then sprinkle with 1 tsp of BLUE seafood blend..
- pan fry/ roast/ poach/ bbq: a sensational rub for all seafoods,
- sprinkle: over roast vegetables, chips or fries
- add: to soups, sauces or used in ragouts (stews) to enhance flavour
- suitable for vegetarian and pasta dishes.
To use as a dry marinade, rub into raw seafood, leave in the fridge to absorb into the meat, then cook however you like, grill, fry, BBQ or bake! And no wet marinade mess! Suitable for up to 1 kg of seafood.
Our Taste of Australia range of spice blends - savour the Australian landscape: discover new frontiers of flavour. Exotic bush inspired spice blends for food with rustic flair!
Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime, Mustard Seed, Pepper, Finger Lime, Lemon Myrtle, Ginger, Salt
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
Contains no Genetically Modified Ingredients.
Store in dry ambient conditions away from direct sunlight.
Product of Australia
Made from local and imported ingredients, hand blended in the Byron Hinterland