Bush Spices Red Meat Rub Seasoning 60g
Red Meat Rub Seasoning with Bush Tomato 60g
A sweet fiery fusion of bush tomato and mountain pepper berry adds bold earthy kick to any red meat, like lamb, beef or kangaroo.
- brush: preferred red meat with olive oil, then encrust with RED meat blend..
- pan fry/ roast/ poach/ bbq: a sensational rub for all meats,
- sprinkle: sprinkling over roast vegetables, chips or fries
- add: to soups, sauces or used in ragouts (stews) to enhance flavour
- suitable for vegetarian and pasta dishes.
To use as a dry marinade, rub into raw meat, leave in the fridge to absorb into the meat, then cook however you like, grill, fry, BBQ or bake! And no wet marinade mess! Suitable for up to 1 kg of meat.
Our Taste of Australia range of spice blends - savour the Australian landscape: discover new frontiers of flavour. Exotic bush inspired spice blends for food with rustic flair!
Sesame seed, Wattle seed, Bush tomato, Mustard seed, Salt, Tasmanian pepper berry
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
Contains no Genetically Modified Ingredients.
Contains nuts and seeds.
Store in dry ambient conditions away from direct sunlight.
Product of Australia
Made from local and imported ingredients, hand blended in the Byron Hinterland