Australian Meat Pies - 24 Steak & Mushroom Pies
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ZONE on the map PRIOR to ORDERING.
We offer authentic Australian Meat Pies, baked fresh by true Aussie bakers who say, "Early on we decided our goal was not just to make the best meat pies here in America, but to make sure they rival anything back home in Australia too."
These pies are baked fresh daily, made with USDA ground chuck combined with USDA ground beef, in a beef seasoned gravy, and a flaky pastry top.
They're carefully hand-packed and shipped to your door in a foam enclosure via 2-Day shipping with dry ice. To assure a successful arrival, our pies are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Once they arrive, you may heat them immediately, or freeze them for future enjoyment.
NOTICE: We do not ship MEAT PIES & SAUSAGE ROLLS on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
DO NOT ASSUME that pies ordered on Sunday will ship on Monday. If you need your pies delivered on a specific date, note that at the time of order and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR ZONE on the map PRIOR to ORDERING. See Map Below.
Zone #1 (GOLD) - Shipped FREE in ZONE 1.
Zone #2 (BROWN) - $37 Air Shipping SURCHARGE for UPS 2-day delivery.
Zone #3 (ORANGE) - $75 Air Shipping SURCHARGE for UPS 2-day delivery.
- ZONE 1 (GOLD) = Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Eastern Iowa, Eastern Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York City (Manhattan Only), North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Southern Wisconsin, West Virginia, Washington DC.
- ZONE 2 (BROWN) = Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Idaho, Western Kansas, Western Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York State & Long Island, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Northern Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- ZONE 3 (ORANGE) = California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington.
For Hawaii or Alaska, please call for a special shipping quote. We do not ship pies or rolls to Canada, nor internationally.
- Meat Pie, 1 hole on top
- Steak, Cheese & Onion, 3 holes on top
- Steak & Mushroom, 2 holes on top
Instructions for heating your pies: 1) Pre-heat conventional oven to 325F. 2) Heat pie(s) on a cookie sheet on a middle rack for 12 - 15 minutes. 3) Enjoy, ideally with a dollop of your favourite Tommy sauce. 4) If you're in a hurry, your pies can be heated successfully in a microwave oven. Place on a paper towel and heat for 90 to 120 seconds. Cheers.
Our customers say: "Love having meat pies in the freezer - I can have a taste of home any time I want!!!"
It s a cheap treat and a guilty pleasure wrapped in one flaky package. The meat pie is Australia's national dish; an edible symbol of the mysterious, steaming stew that is a collective identity, wrapped in a sunny golden exterior. Aussies love a good pie at the footy, for lunch, after a few too many and when stuck in a misted-up car parked at a scenic site. These are pies you can eat in your hand, standing up at the footy or sitting on a surfboard on the sand. They re not pretty, they re not fancy and they re not chef-y.